'SHRED WAVES, NOT FORESTS'
deforestation is a massive problem, not only for biodiversity but for example also for climate change and people dependend on the forest. that's why we want to raise awareness for the importance of forests and trees. we should stop shredding so much wood, and start shredding more waves.
from every product sold we donate an amount to NGO The Pollinators, who work towards improving local ecosystems and biodiversity.
with us you order what you love. no unnecesary travel miles for ordering a bunch of products, trying them at home and sending most of them back.
in case you are truly unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we'll look for a solution together.
- 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton
- medium fit
- 155 g/m²
- Raglan sleeve
- 1x1 rib binding at neck collar in contrast colour
- Sleeve in contrast colour
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with wide double topstitch
- Bottom hem slightly curved